Did you know that as many as a third of all readers of emails make the decision to open an email based solely on the email subject line? This begs an important question: what kind of email subject line gets your emails opened? Email marketing[...]read more
If I say the word “campaign”, what goes through your mind? Are you mentally mounting your mighty steed and galloping off with a sharp object to certain victory? (Maybe that’s just me.) Actually, the dictionary definition of “campaign” is[...]read more
When it comes to creating a newsletter, “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg The internet is littered with blog posts sharing this article’s title. Everyone wants to know what makes a newsletter perfect. And most people share this trait with[...]read more
- How To Use Social Media Marketing To Promote Your Business (Like A Boss)
- What Is SEO? – A Guide For South African Business Owners
- Google Adwords: What you need to know about these 5 big changes
- Facebook Marketing: Are You Making These 5 Common Mistakes?
- 3 Keys to Writing an Email Subject Line that gets Your Email Opened